Currently, for our client who is a provider of a range of software services and IT infrastructure services we are looking for (IT) Support System Engineer.
·Our software products based on MS Windows OS, MS Server OS and MS SQL Server. Communication put into practice via TCP/IP v4.
·Main task is working with the ticketing system. Understand and analyse the issue. Document the activities in the ticketing system.
· Work with L1 and L3.
· We need a person who to be open minded, creative, solution orientated and communicative.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems (e.g., Windows Server 2008 / R2, Windows Server 2012 / R2, Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2019) notably, installation, configuration, trouble shooting, active directory, services, user management, etc. It would be better be Microsoft certificate (e.g., MCSE Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
· Good skills of working with Microsoft Windows Client Operating Systems (e.g., Windows XP / 7 / 8.x / 10) such as installation, configuration, trouble shooting. It would be better be Microsoft certificate (e.g., MCP Microsoft Certified Professional or MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
· Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server (e.g., MS SQL 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016 / 2019) namely, installation, configuration, trouble shooting, backup Nice to have: Microsoft certificate (e.g., MCDBA Microsoft Certified Database Administrator).
· IT hardware: storage (SAN, NAS), server, PC.
· Networking: network protocols (TCP/IP), cabling, network components, firewall, etc. Nice to have certificate (e.g., CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate).
· Useful knowledge: Citrix Presentation Server (nice to have). MS Terminal Server, Virtualization (e.g., VMWare), Remote Access (RDP, VPN), adaption and maintenance for IPsec -VPN solution Medical background (especially dialysis).
· Multicultural environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility.
· We are offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark.
· Work with colleagues across the globe.
Numer ref.: 39367